CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Bieber Fever

WE'VE GOT THE FEVER!!!!!




The kids love Justin Bieber. We have been them for a little while that once we were on March break then we would take them to to see Justin Bieber's Never Say Never movie. We took them the other night to see the movie, and it was great. The kids liked it but they were a bit tired. Thats what happens when you have a busy day and you try to get Avery down for a nap (but that doesn't happen) and then they both had swimming lessons.
Logan was a little unsure at first and asked Chad if this was actually the movie. (I guess thats what happens when every movie that they have seen at the theatre has been animated). 
Avery liked the movie too and was singing and dancing in her chair. But then I think that it just got a bit too late, she ran out of snacks and the day caught up with her and she was falling asleep near the end of the movie. It was actually quite comical but we managed to keep her up until the car ride home.

Now the movie was very good. It's not that I am a huge Bieber fan like some people, but I did like him before this and I did have a couple of songs downloaded from itunes. But once the movie started I was hooked. I am glad that we had to wear those lovely 3D glasses because it wasn't too long into the movie and I was welling up with tears. I am not a huge crier at movies but it happens sometimes and this one got to me. It wasn't the music that did it, although he really is crazy talented. But it was incredible how one determined young boy can set a goal and become so successful. As a parent that is your ultimate dream for your children. We always tell the kids that they can succeed at whatever they want in life as long as they try hard and never give up. We tell them that it won't always be easy but you need to just try your best.

I love the fact that he is a fellow Canadian and Logan thinks that it is quite funny that he is from Canada (just like his sports idol, Sidney Crosby). I like to emphasize the fact to Logan that JB and SC both know what they wanted out of life at a young age and they both worked hard and followed their dreams.

I loved how touching it was to see how his parents (especially his Mom) allowed him to follow his dreams and was right there beside him to help him and encourage him. I love how how his Dad was crying asd he watched him perform. I love how his life was documented in home videos and pictures from his family. I can totally relate. I am always the one who has to "capture the moment" and "capture the memories" whether it is on video or in pictures. I love having those memories to look back on and enjoy.

I feel bad because lately I haven't been so much with the video taping but that really makes you think and want to capture more more of the everyday living on video. I love pictures but sometime you just cant beat video footage. I love to look back at how tiny the kids are and see how funny or how goofy they are and to hear their little voices. You can't beat that. So I am going to TRY and be more vigilant about taking more video of the family.

I love how generous and real he and his staff and management team appear. How they go out and around before every show and give tickets away to unsuspecting people. Or how real and sweet JB was with the little girl that he pulled up on stage with him. We have seem him on other programs before and he looks like he has been raised right. He seems like a good kid, polite, respectful and very good to his family. And again that is what he expect in life out of our children. To be respectful and to give back to others. And no matter what family is the most important thing in life.

My 9 year old niece absolutely loves him and she is going to love this movie once she gets to see it. I would recommend this movie (I am in no way a movie critic). It is great for the whole family. Whether you are a Justin Bieber fan or not, it is nice to sit back and enjoy a movie that is great for the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment