CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 04, 2011

With Kids, Things Don't Always Go As Planned!!

So it hasn't really been the week off that I was expecting. I had a big week planned. I was going to rearrange the pantry, put away all the baskets of laundry that have been waiting for me, get some Logan has been sick since Monday night with a fever and non stop coughing. He looks like he might be showing some signs of getting better. But I will keep my fingers crossed that it ends soon. I ended up getting what was going around too. It's always fun taking care of 1 sick kid and one that has plenty of energy to go around, when you feel like you have been hit by a truck. Thank goodness I have a great husband who gave me lots of time to rest once he got home from work. The only good thing about having a sick child is the amount of snuggle time you get. Today once I got home from some training at work, my parents were here to visit and they took Miss Avery out to Costco for a while and they let Mr Logan and I have a few hour nap. It was nice to have that snuggle time. It did him a world of good to have that nap. He looked like a new kid when he woke up.

So I haven't said this yet, but to the people that know me. I am a huge Pittsburgh Penguins fan. When ever we get a chance to watch a game on TV we take the opportunity to do so. I am a huge Sidney Crosby fan. I am very disappointed that he is still out. But obviously he needs the time to get better from his concussion. It was quite the hit. We were there at the Winter Classic and I remember watching the hit and he was down for quite a bit and he looked quite rattled from the hit. I  remember saying to Chad that things didn't seem right.

But the team seems to be doing OK without him. (Obviously it could be better but they can only do what they can do). I will still cheer for my boys no matter how they are doing. Speaking of my boys, I was very happy to see today that Jordan Staal got a haircut. It was getting so long. And it was past due.

Here is the BEFORE:
Photo by Abelimages/Getty Images

And now, so much better (AFTER):

Well I need to go to bed now because you never know what the night (and the kids) will have in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment