CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Busy Day!!!

So today is going to be a busy day here in the house. Logan was up part of the night coughing and with a fever. He is off today to his winter carnival at the school and I am off to volunteer at the carnival. Should be fun sliding and skating with a bunch of 4 and 5 year olds. I am looking forward to it. Nothing beats watching the excitement on a five year olds face when he is having fun and playing with his friends. I hope that he is till feeling well and not feeling to down. I was thinking of not sending him but I think that he would have been devastated if he couldn''t go. It was already cancelled last week and postponed till this week so if I told him he couldn't go then it wouldn't have been good.

Miss Avery is at preschool already. I already dropped her off and have to get her later. Than it is lunch with her and some friends then a play date with other friends later. Then when Chad gets home it is swimming and dinner. Phefff it is going to be a busy day. But a fun one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment